STEP 19 - KEEP CASH ALIVE #2
If you’ve been on this journey with us for a while, you’d remember STEP 1 announced by Catherine Austin-Fitts. This has been the most impactful step we’ve done, so we thought it was time to re-introduce it to the newcomers.
This is so easy, and so rewarding. Try it and you’ll know what I mean 🙂
- Print some out.
- Cut them into 10 seperate pieces
- Put some in your wallet
- Everytime you pay with cash, hand them one
- If it sparks up a conversation, great. If not, maybe you planted a seed 🙂
- Choose the one you prefer OR make your own from scratch
- Put it on display somewhere in your store
- Consider ounding down to the nearest dollar for customers who pay cash