- Mainstream media is mostly negative, and fear based. If you consume too much, it can affect your mental state and quality of life. If something major happens in the world that you need to know about, you will hear about it without having to watch the mainstream media every day.
- They use clickbait to get clicks but the content sometimes doesn’t match the headline. This is deceptive. If the story itself was good enough, they wouldn’t need a misleading headline.
- Investigative journalism seems to be a dying skill. Journalists are often told what to write and say and have little control over the direction of the story.
- The last 2.5 years has clearly shown the bias when it comes to the covid narrative and government’s handling of the pandemic.
- Mainstream media censored and cancelled world-renowned doctors and scientists without giving them the airtime they deserved. If their narrative was the truth, why would they have to censor opposition?
- Mainstream media often report on things that are of no consequence to the people. Is this a distraction?
- Government-funded medias cost tax-payers millions of dollars per year. They are meant to offer tax-payers unbiased journalism but seem to work for the government more than the people.
- Some governments gave huge tax breaks (in Australia, over $41 million worth) to mainstream media channels during COVID, even though they all kept their jobs and even grew their viewership during COVID.
- They depend on revenue from advertisements and the more viewers/users, the higher their income. So we can stop their propaganda, lies and misuse of our privacy just in an instant, by ignoring them massively
- They hardly do any original content and tend to publish the same content as all the other news outlets in the country – WATCH THIS
- They don’t do much investigative journalism and don’t ask questions from both sides of the story.
- They’re funding by tax-payers money.
- They vilify and defame respectable people of the community that are voicing an opposing point of view.
As an individual you might think you have little impact, but if we all stop consuming mainstream media at the same time, it will change a lot. As a matter of fact, it has already worked before in the US, when viewership plummeted after the 2020 election. Their new project, CNN+, failed after a few weeks due to the lack of viewers.
- Delete all mainstream media apps from your phone, tablet, laptop and computer. Unsubscribe from monthly payments if you are signed up for any.
- Be sure to also delete or hide the generic news app that come pre-installed on your phone and devices.
- Avoid clickbait as much as you can. We all know they create headings that are misleading. Don’t click on them.
The content you’ve just read is part of an initiative called the GLOBAL WALKOUT. Thousands, maybe millions, of people around the world are sick and tired of government and commercial overreach and are taking small steps every week to build the life they deserve. We are ignoring the unreasonable demands of corrupt globalists who want a one-world government, a cashless society and restrictions in our human rights.
Consider joining the GLOBAL WALKOUT with us at www.globalwalkout.com